Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Like old times.

Somehow i thought of dragging him out cycling again like the old times sometime in the future when we are more comfortable with each other. But it was the opposite when he suddenly called me out to cycle yesterday afternoon.

I had to hastily borrow my big brother's bicycle at 6.30pm, i was clumsy with the bike though cause its been years since i lost rode a bike. We rode into the housing area at kingfisher talking about random stuffs. Its been awhile and it was so fun lol.
We stopped in front my house and talked more about things. He's asked me to watch movie "Storm Warriors" with his friends this saturday, kinda intimidating so suddenly, but its no harm meeting new people once in awhile i think.

So i guess i'll go. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment