Thursday, May 7, 2009

School

Today went yamcha with Alton and Sam at Old Town Citymall, Daniel was suppose to be there as well but he "throw airplane" jor, so only us 3 yamcha at 3pm (Alton was late so start at 3.35pm).

We talked alot of topics, mostly about seri insan and our classmates. I asked Alton about his school at kl there, The One Academy. I got very interested... and wondered if i could enter it....

Sam had to fetch her sister at 5.30pm so she left early, i had dinner at 6.30 and have to wait for 1hr. I feel sorry i made Alton stay back with me x_x sorry ah...

I went to dinner with family at Hilltop and i discuss to my family about The One Academy and about KL, my mum and eldest brother was worrying about the danger there. Im having a damn headache just thinking about the requirements to enter that school, i completely failed my SPM Bahasa Melayu, they say need Bm, i went to the school's website and saw they only want compulsory English pass only.... confuse.............but if need bm pass then oh lin la.......... i dun feel like studying/retaking bm again ar........damn annoying...

Then i show my dad the school's info and said i will take Illustration course, he says there's no $$$ from it, and wants me to take Advertisement or Interior Design. ZzzZzZzz both of those are not even my specialty..... and im not interest in those either...

Well the important thing for now is the spm crap...
The headache................


3 comments:

  1. aiks find it ot faster la.. ask ur mom try think carefully

    ReplyDelete
  2. two ways~

    1st: RETAKE bm
    2nd: rasuah... erm ..donno how to say in eng..
    bout giv money secretly to the college
    one~

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh... found it ler, i got 4 credit lol...too bad failed bm ler.............

    ReplyDelete