Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel and Bukit Padang

Day 4 since my sister arrived.

And today i didnt have have a peaceful sleep either, the 2 kids keep coming into my room jumping on my bed and talk talk play play. Keeps poking me "It's 10am already!"

I was having stomachache people wan rest awhile also cant =_= Niece keeps whining she wants to watch "Cinderella Story" on my TV, she kept whining till i get off the bed.

Then i played laptop for awhile and was trying to discuss the Atmosphere meeting details with Kennie but my family kept calling me and interupting my call. I had to close phone on Kennie 2 times. Sry ah ._.

I get drag out to lunch at kingfisher, then to wisma then head for Beach Hotel.


It's the raining season here so the sky are blocked by clouds everyday.
We went to the beach and i played sand with my niece and nephew, i like the beach but not the sea lol.

I made a sand castle and my nephew was crazy over it. He destroyed it in the end though.


After afew hours my brother arrives with his (ex) (current) (?) girl-friend ._. i have no idea they together or not but he said something about gf anyway.

At 3pm we go wash off the sands and head to Bukit Padang, i needed to exercise while my sister go feed the fishes.

I raced with my niece and i nearly died =___= long time no exercise... I immediately have headache and became dizzy and tired.
Whole day activity non-stop, very tired and sticky.

After exercise go eat ABC ( Duno exercise for what lol) then head to dinner at 5.45pm. (Also duno why so early dinner)


Tired tired tired, niece whine/superglue me whole day...tiredddddd


No comments:

Post a Comment